Who is HollisGroupLLC?
HollisGroupLLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that develops engagements focused on leadership, IT program/project management, cybersecurity, Risk Management, IoT and Blockchain Foundations and satellite communications for Department of Defense, commercial, and defense contractor groups and teams. Recent projects and business development activities have included:
• Tampa Centre Club ( Club Corporation): I regularly attend information sessions pertaining to tools and methods available to help members and guests align current and future technology with their business development goals
• University of South Florida, Digital Marketing Advisory Board: In addition to cultivating relationships with businesses to link industry with academia, I provided expertise to integrate cybersecurity practices into the university’s digital marketing coursework
• Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce: I presented education session for 20 local business participants on the impact of leadership styles on organizational success
• TEDx and Generation Reach: I created presentations on the importance of leadership and tenacity for today’s youth.
• iHeart Radio “That Business Show: During this 60-minute interview, I provided insight from my military experience and doctoral research regarding leadership and management.