5 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀
1. Turn off Bluetooth when you are not using it
2. Update the Device Software Frequently
3. Turn off Discoverable Mode
4. Always Lock Down Device Settings
5. Use Antivirus Programs
5 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
1. Train and educate executives and employees
2. Establish data protection policies
3. Practice and enforce password hygiene
4. Educate on social media usage
5. Flag external emails
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
1. Protect your computer by using security software
2. Protect your cell phone by setting software to update automatically.
3. Protect your accounts by using multi-factor authentication.
4. Protect your data by backing it up.