- 1. Maintain Software Updates
- 2. Use a firewall and anti-virus software.
- 3. Use a password management tool and create strong passwords.
- 4. Utilize multi-factor or two-factor authentication
- 5. Become knowledgeable about phishing scams and be wary of emails, phone calls, and flyers.
- 6. Safeguard Your Sensitive Personal Information (PII)
- 7. Securely Utilize Your Mobile Devices
- 8. Maintain Regular Data Backups
- 9. Avoid using public Wi-Fi
- 10. Check for changes frequently in your online accounts and credit reports.
10 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬
October 27, 2022